Thanks again for joining us at this year’s virtual WOLA Human Rights Awards & Benefit Gala! We can’t wait to celebrate with you on Tuesday, September 22 at 8pm EDT.
Please refer to this page for technical and logistical details on:
See you soon!
The Main Program
At 8pm EDT, to join the main program:
- Use this link – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87388788232
- Once in the Zoom room, you will see a welcome message and soon after, the program will begin.
How to Listen in Spanish
We will have simultaneous audio translation for those guests that would like to listen to the main program in Spanish. To access that feature in Zoom:
- Find the globe icon labeled “Interpretation” at the bottom of the Zoom webinar screen.
- Choose “Spanish” as your preferred language.
- You will then hear the program with Spanish audio live interpretation.
What to Do If You Are Having a Technical Issue
If you encounter any technical issues logging on or during the program, a WOLA staff member is available to assist you. Please email [email protected] for assistance. Please note that WOLA staff will not be able troubleshoot issues associated with individuals’ wifi connections, but they can assist with troubleshooting issues related to accessing the program.
Downloading & Using Zoom
- If this is your first time joining a Zoom meeting, you may be asked to open Zoom or the Zoom installer package. When asked if you want to open zoom.us, click “Allow”.
- You can test your audio and video settings by selecting Zoom > Preferences in the top toolbar.